A baby stroller travel system is a combo of a stroller and car seat. Instead of buying two separate items, you can buy one package where the seat and stroller match. Sometimes, the car seat even forms the foundation of the stroller.
There is a myriad of different options on the market, which can make shopping a challenge. If time is running out, and you need to make a purchase now, then read on. Here are nine quality options that will undoubtedly pique your curiosity.
1. Baby Trend Jogger Travel System
One of the most important things to think about when welcoming a newborn into the family is how you will get it around, and this baby stroller travel system comes to the party. As an Expedition model from Baby Trend, it’s designed to be versatile in all kinds of situations. Why stick on the beaten path when out for a walk when you don’t have to?
It comes with a lightweight steel frame, all-terrain wheels of 12 and 16 inches, and all the features you require to set a baby up in it comfortably. When you buy it, you get to choose from 15 colors and receive both a capsule and a stroller. The capsule comes with EPS energy-absorbing foam for peace of mind on the road, as well as a five-point harness for protection.
The beauty of this baby stroller travel system, too, is that you can use it the day you leave the hospital. It caters to babies from new up to 50 pounds and 42 inches high. It doesn’t get much more convenient than that. It’s also affordable to buy and has adjustable wheels so that you can jog with it.
It may not be the most high-quality baby stroller travel system on the market, but regarding affordability and value, it ticks all the boxes.
- Expedition model
- 15 color options
- 50-pound weight capacity
- 42-inch height limit
- Multi-position padded seat
- Five-point harness
- Steel frame
- 16 and 12-inch wheels
- EPS energy-absorbing foam
- Plenty of color options
- Ideal for children from birth up to 50 pounds
- Affordable to buy
- The frame is lightweight
- The wheels are an all-terrain style
- You can jog and walk with it
- Safe five-point harness
- The material is rough
- It’s awkward to fit in a trunk
- It is not as high-quality as other strollers for sale
- Stroller is for a child from birth up to 50lbs, Max height limit is 42" tall
- Stroller has multi-position reclining padded seat with a 5-point harness and lightweight steel frame
- 16" rear and 12"front all terrain bicycle tires, with front swivel and locking wheel for easy jogging or strolling
- Ez-Flex Lock 5 point harness car seat is rear facing for a newborn 4 to 30 lbs up to 30"
- Car seat is latch equipped for easy installation with EPS energy absorbing foamfor superior side impact protection
2. Evenflo Lightweight Baby Stroller
If functionality is as important as style in a baby stroller travel system, then it might be time to check out this set from Evenflo. As a car seat and stroller combo, it comes with everything you need to start parenthood on a high.
You get to choose from four different colors to suit your preference and enjoy the convenience of having a car seat and a stroller that matches. Could it get any better? Both the stroller and car seat are bursting at the seams with convenient features.
They come with a three-panel canopy, a reversible mode for the car seat to face the front or rear, and a stay-in-car base. Therefore, you only have to strap the bottom in once, then remove the car seat quickly each time.
The stroller comes with an oversized storage basket for convenience, a blanket boot, and even a removable arm. If you can’t get your baby out over the arm, it’s effortless to move it out of the way. Use the stroller in six different modes thanks to the lightweight frame, and revel in the child-friendly accessories.
Before you buy this baby stroller travel system, be aware of the points previous purchasers have raised. It’s a little on the expensive side, and the frame can also feel flimsy. Some people note that the stroller is too wide for narrow doorways, and the seat can get stuck in the base. If you can get past these points, you’ve got a quality baby stroller system that will likely tick all the boxes for your needs.
- Four color options
- Three-panel canopy
- Car seat and stroller combo
- Reversible mode
- Stay-in-car base included
- Oversized storage basket
- Blanket boot
- Removable arm
- You can choose from a range of colors
- The frame has six different modes
- You can leave the base in the car to save time
- Plenty of storage included
- It has child-friendly accessories
- You can remove the arm to make removing the baby easier
- High price tag
- The frame can feel flimsy
- It’s too wide for narrow doorways
- The car seat can get stuck in the base
- FLEXIBLE INFANT TRAVEL SYSTEM: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a car seat and stroller combo featuring the Sarema Infant Car Seat and Safe Zone Base, infused with parent- and child-friendly...
- VERSATILE & LIGHTWEIGHT: The Evenflo 3-piece stroller set features a modular frame with 6 modes. The reversible mode permits your baby to face in or out, while the seat converts to carriage, frame...
- EASY INFANT CAR SEAT TRANSFER: This car seat and stroller combo has been designed with a stay-in-car base that allows for a quick and safe infant car seat connection from stroller to car and...
- MULTIPLE HANDY FEATURES: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System also includes an oversized storage basket, a safe-zone base, and a blanket boot. A large canopy and removable arm bar make baby...
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of quality-built child-safety systems for almost 100 years. The real-life design that goes into each of our products has been engineered...
3. Chicco Viaro Baby Stroller Travel System
If your bundle of joy is almost here, then make sure you prepare that final item on your list: the baby stroller travel system. You will need a way to get your new baby home, and this stroller and car seat combo from Chicco Viaro could be the answer.
You can buy it in four colors, enjoy a robust aluminum frame, and learn the benefits of a three-wheel design quickly too. Even the free-standing fold is a nice touch, allowing you to fold it in half with one hand.
For parents who want to make sure their baby is as comfortable as possible, this baby stroller travel system will be desirable. It has ample padding in the car seat, a multi-position reclining seat, and an adjustable canopy to ensure the elements can’t get in their eyes.
When you’re out and about with your stroller, convenience is everything. Revel in the spacious storage basket to house diaper bags, and even put your drink bottles in the included cup holders.
There is certainly a lot to love about this baby stroller travel system from Chicco Viaro, but it’s not perfect. It’s quite expensive to buy, and the stroller is bulky. What’s more, when you fold it up, there is no lock to stop it from unfolding. However, given the value of the other features, this baby stroller travel system is worth a closer look to see if it meets the mark for your needs.
- Four color options
- Aluminum frame construction
- Three-wheel design
- Free-standing fold
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Adjustable canopy
- Cup holders
- Storage basket
- It’s well made
- It’s easy to fold up with one hand
- You can choose a color and style to suit
- You get both a stroller and car seat
- The car seat has plenty of padding
- There’s a cup holder for convenience
- Attractive design
- Expensive to buy
- The stroller is bulky
- The stroller has no lock to stop it from unfolding
- Includes the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- Lightweight aluminum frame and sleek 3-wheel design
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Multi-position reclining seat and adjustable canopy
- Parent and child trays with cup holders, large storage basket
4. Evenflo Sibby Travel System
If you’re on a budget but still need a baby stroller travel system for your growing family, then this combo from Evenflo may be worth a closer look. From the soft and well-padded car seat that’s effortless to lock in place, to the spacious stroller with room for two; there is a lot to love.
You can buy this baby stroller travel system in Highline, charcoal, and mineral gray – all of which are contemporary color choices to suit the modern era. The LiteMax 35 car seat included in the combo is of the same style as well.
Even though this baby stroller travel system is not perfect and has a few flaws, it’s worth more than its price tag. It comes with plenty of padding, a ride-along board to transport a second child, and cup holders for convenience while you walk. People also enjoy the three-panel canopy with a peek-a-boo window and the cruiser tires as well.
The cup holders can fall off, the ride-along board is short, and the wheels can be squeaky, but these are small issues in the scheme of things. When you compare the price to the value, you’re bound to be impressed.
- Highline, mineral, and charcoal gray color schemes
- LiteMax 35 car seat
- Sport-grip handles
- Mesh back pocket
- Three-panel canopy
- Peek-a-boo window
- Folding ride-along board
- Cruiser tires
- Contemporary design
- Plenty of padding for comfort
- The ride-along board allows you to transport another child at the same time
- You can machine-wash the seat pads
- Affordable to buy
- You can choose a shade of gray you prefer
- It has cup holders
- The cup holder falls off
- The ride-along board is too short
- The wheels are squeaky
- Extra-Long Sport-Grip Handles: Comfortable and easy to maneuver, the extra-long sport style grips also allow more space for the additional rider
- Extra Storage Pocket: Mesh pocket on the back of the seat provides extra storage for smaller personal items.
- Large, 3-Panel Canopy: With peek-a-boo window, allows you to keep an eye on our little one while protecting them from outdoor elements
- 2 Riders: Ride-Along Board gives little legs a break and allows 2 children to ride at a time. The board easily connects during set up
- Board Folds Away: When not in use, the ride board can be folded up and out of the way
5. Hot Mom Baby Stroller Carriage
If you want your baby stroller travel system to be both functional and fashionable, then set your sights on this model from Hot Mom. Designed to make you stand out from the crowd as you hit the high streets, it’s a beautiful option for any parents.
You can choose from five color schemes, all of which boast premium materials. From the breathable cushions and PU leather to the egg seats and easy-clean fabric, this baby stroller travel system has it all.
What parents also love about this baby carriage and bassinet combo is the style. It’s unlike many other baby stroller travel systems for sale and has a range of pleasing features that many others don’t.
It has four wheels, rather than the more common three, and an adjustable telescopic pole. You can also adjust the egg seat so that your baby can be at the level and angle that’s most comfortable for you and them. It also boasts multiple suspension points and three sleeping, sitting, and resting positions.
The stroller seat is reversible for convenience, while the smooth wheels ensure a relaxing ride for your baby. The steering needs some improvement, it’s a little heavy and expensive too, but overall, this baby stroller travel system is a gamechanger in the baby transportation world.
- Five color schemes
- Three-in-one design
- Baby carriage and bassinet combo
- Breathable cushion
- Reversible stroller seat
- PU leather design
- Egg seats
- Adjustable telescopic pole
- Four-wheel design
- Multiple suspension points
- Three positions
- It’s attractive
- You can change the angle of the egg seating
- Quality materials
- Easy to assemble
- The fabric is easy to clean
- Smooth wheels
- The steering needs some improvement
- It’s heavy
- Expensive price tag
- Strollers Seat is Reversible.After Push Model Baby Can Explore The World, Face to Face Model, Mom Close To Baby.
- Perfect Egg Seat Complete with 100% pu Leather Design, Luxurious Appearance, 360 - degree is Suitable for Baby Safety Somatology Design.
- Strollers Telescopic Pole and Egg Seats can be Adjusted, 87cm High Landscape from the Ground.Let Baby Away From Automobile Exhaust, Improve Vision,Get Closer with MOM
- Safety & Stable & Good Suspension.Triangle Strollers Frame More Stable can Bear 80kg.EVA Elastomer Material,Four-wheel Multiple Suspension,Let Baby More Safely.
- Can Lie & Sit. 3 Positions:Baby Go Outside Suggest 175 Degrees,Get Rest Suggest 135 Degree,Sleeping Suggest 95 Degrees.
6. Beberoad Travel Baby Stroller
Believe it or not, it’s not that easy to find a baby stroller travel system that’s lightweight, portable, and easy to take with you anywhere. Fortunately, Beberoad saw the need for such a system and provided it.
This baby stroller travel system is not only ideal for quick walks around your home, but it also fits into plane luggage compartments. There’s no reason why you can’t take it with you on your travels.
It’s available in three colors, suitability for children up to three and 45 pounds, and it’s packed full of convenient features and accessories. Parents are bound to adore the included travel bag, rain cover, and cup holder that comes with this baby stroller travel system.
The canopy is both waterproof and UV 50+ protected, and it boasts two peek-a-boo windows so you can see if your baby has nodded off to sleep. The one-hand fold function is a nice touch as well, allowing you to hold your baby in one arm and fold your baby stroller travel system in the other.
It has a lightweight aluminum frame, a patented footwall, and a 110-152-degree folding back for your baby’s comfort.
There are only a few minor things to consider before you buy this baby stroller travel system. You can’t sit the seat up straight, which means independent babies may not get the view they want. The wheels are also small and, according to some users, quite flimsy. All in all, however, this baby stroller travel system is the epitome of value for money.
- UV 50+ canopy
- Dark gray, light gray, and blue jeans color schemes
- All-wheels suspension
- 0-36-month age range
- 45-pound weight range
- Waterproof canopy
- One-hand fold function
- 110-152-degree back angle
- Aluminum frame
- Two peek-a-boo windows
- Patented footwall
- Rain cover
- Travel bag
- You can take it on a plane
- Lightweight and compact
- Affordable to buy
- You can choose a color
- It’s entirely adjustable for your baby’s comfort
- You can fold it down easily
- Ideal for babies to toddlers
- It comes with a range of accessories
- You can’t sit the seat up straight
- The wheels are small and flimsy
- One Hand Qucik-folding: Super easy fold and quick open portable stroller features a one-hand quick-fold, supper compact fold for carry and transportation or storage. Concise and graceful chassis
- From Newborn: Backrest angle is 110° - 152°, with patent footwall, suits to newborn baby to sleep, truly newborn stroller and maximum weight is 45lbs (20.5 kg) on seat
- Super-lightweight: Only 13.6 pounds, full stylish aluminum frame with large seat the width is 16.1inches. The fold-size(L x W x H) is 18.2" x 9.8" x 30.3" , fits into the plane luggage cabin and fits...
- All-round protection: All wheels suspension, UPF 50+ & waterproof canopy with canopy extension and 2 peek-a-boo windows, patent footwall, provides comprehensive protection for baby on outdoor travel,...
- Multi-function: Fitting for some mainstream car seats, super easy to install the dedicated car seat adaptor(need to purchase separately) can work with the beberoad glider board, meet your almost...
7. Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System
Safety is essential when you’re on the hunt for a new baby stroller travel system, but so is an affordable price tag. How are you supposed to strike a happy balance between the two? Safety 1st can deliver with this smooth ride travel system.
Included in the combo is a 35 LT infant car seat and stroller. Both components offer unbeatable value when you’re on the hunt for something safe yet competitively priced.
You can buy this combo in one of six colors with QuickClick technology, a five-point safety harness, and plenty of other features that are bound to pique your curiosity.
Enjoy the oversized canopy, flip-out visor, and peek-a-boo window. Parents are also sure to enjoy the convenience of being able to fold the stroller down with one hand. What’s more, if you’re worried about weight, then don’t be. The stroller can handle a child up to 50 pounds, while the car seat suits children up to 35 pounds.
With an easy-care design, back and neck support in the car seat, and a generous one-year warranty, this baby stroller travel system is worth a closer look. It’s quite narrow and doesn’t allow for a smooth ride, but they are a couple of small negatives in the scheme of things.
- Six color options
- 35 LT infant car seat included
- QuickClick technology
- Oversized canopy
- Flip-out visor
- Peek-a-boo window
- One-hand fold functionality
- Five-point safety harness
- 50-pound stroller weight capacity
- 35-pound car seat weight capacity
- Affordable to buy
- Contemporary color schemes
- Plenty of padding
- Easy to clean
- Straightforward to fold and transport
- The car seat has back and neck support
- You can adjust the harness to suit
- Generous one-year warranty
- The wheels don’t allow a smooth ride
- The car seat is narrow
- The car seat doesn’t lean back
- This Safety 1st all in 1 travel system allows for a seamless transition from car to stroller; QuickClick technology secures the LATCH equipped car seat to the stroller without disturbing your baby
- With exceptional side impact protection, the included 35 LT rear facing infant car seat includes added back and neck support for newborns
- An oversized canopy with flip out visor and peek a boo window provides shade and airflow on sunny days and a convenient basket under the seat provides storage for baby items
- Designed for travel, the stroller is lightweight, has a fast, 1 hand fold, and stands on its own when folded
- A 5 point safety harness keeps children up to 50 pounds (in stroller mode) or up to 35 pounds (in car seat mode) safe and secure, with adjustable harness heights to provide a customized fit
8. Graco Double Stroller with Tandem Seating
Welcoming twins into a family is a blessing, but have you put thought into the logistics of a baby stroller travel system? Instead of one baby to push around, you now have two. Do you need two prams? Fortunately, Graco has ensured that you only need one.
This double stroller boasts tandem seating for full convenience. The lightweight frame caters to two Graco SnugRide Click Connect car seats that you can lock into the stroller then remove and put in your car. While they are a bit of a challenge to lock into place, they are versatile and convenient all the same.
Both babies will experience full comfort when they ride in this baby stroller travel system. It caters to two babies of up to 40 pounds each and has one reclining seat for the one who likes to nap on your journeys. Each position also has a footrest and canopy for full comfort.
There are two cup holders, a dropdown storage basket, and a secure one-hand folding system once your trip is over. For new parents who are trying to navigate the world of two newborn babies, this baby stroller travel system is a breath of fresh air.
However, it’s not perfect. The material can get caught when you’re folding it up, and it’s also very long. It may not fit in an average-sized vehicle. It’s worth getting your measuring tape out to ensure this baby stroller travel system will fit in your car before you buy it.
- Tandem seating
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect car seat compatibility
- One-hand fold
- Two-child compatibility
- 40-pound weight capacity
- Reclining seats
- Individual canopies and footrests
- Reclining rear seat
- Drop down storage basket
- Lockable front wheels
- Two cup holders
- Suitable for two babies at once
- Generous weight capacity of 40 pounds per baby
- Affordable price tag
- Easy-clean material
- Plenty of storage
- You can fold it down with one hand
- Both seats have their own canopies
- Lightweight frame
- The rear seat can lie completely flat
- The material gets caught when you fold it up
- It’s very long
- The car seats are a challenge to lock in place
- It’s challenging to lie the back seat flat
9. Chicco Bravo Baby Stroller Travel System
This baby stroller travel system is a little on the expensive side and is both heavy and bulky, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth a closer look. From the high-quality frame and materials to the abundance of convenient features for a busy parent, this stroller combo has it all. Check it out for yourself and see if it’s right for you.
You can buy it in five colors and enjoy the removable seat, one-hand fold function, and auto-positioning wheels. Parents also love how easy it is to clean and that it has ample storage and cup holders too. Once you have finished wheeling around your child up to 50 pounds, you can then fold it down effortlessly.
This baby stroller is made to last and will likely appeal to those who want something durable, stylish, and easy-care.
- Five color systems
- Removable seat
- One-hand fold
- Auto-positioning wheels
- Storage and cup holders
- 50-pound weight capacity
- Generous weight capacity
- Easy to clean
- Plenty of color options
- Lots of padding
- It’s easy to fold
- A lot of storage for convenience
- It’s heavy and bulky
- Expensive to buy
- The cup holders are small
- The wheels can become squeaky
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base ; Front Wheel Diameter: 7" , Rear Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Stroller features removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit.A gorgeously woven jacquard in a delightful polka dot pattern is paired with warm grey and...
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels?and a self-standing compact folded position
- Stroller includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders. Usage:For Children up to 50 pounds.Care and Maintenance- Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do...
- Designed exclusively for use with Chicco Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat. For infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches in height
Considerations for Purchasing a Baby Stroller Travel System
There are plenty of things to consider before you buy a new baby stroller travel system, but many parents fail to do all their homework. If you are about to welcome a baby into your family, then read on. Here are a few of the many things to contemplate.
When you buy a stroller and car seat combo, you want to make sure it’s safe. After all, it’s carrying your precious cargo. Be on the lookout for safety standards and certifications. These can offer peace of mind that the baby stroller travel system has been through rigorous testing standards.
There’s nothing more frustrating than a cumbersome, heavy, and bulky baby stroller travel system that doesn’t fit in your home or vehicle. Pay attention to the dimensions before you hit the buy now button. It also helps to read the user reviews to find out how convenient or inconvenient the stroller and carseat is for storage and moving around.
- Price vs. Quality
With so much to buy for a new baby, parents are often on the lookout for a bargain. However, make sure you don’t sacrifice quality in the process. Check out the price and read the reviews. The more positive they are, the better your chances of landing a baby stroller travel system that suits your needs.